Things to note for all online databases are explained as follows.
Online services can only be used by Rikkyo University members (faculty and students). * Some services are limited to faculty and graduate students. In such a case, sharing private information with a third party such as an ID or password is prohibited.
Purpose of use
Databases are exclusively for personal study, academic research, or educational use. The downloading and printing of data for only these purposes is permitted. All other purposes of use are strictly prohibited.
- Use of databases for purposes other than personal study, academic research, or education.
- The duplication of downloaded/saved/printed materials, or redistribution of those materials to a third party (this applies to all types of media as well).
- Mechanical mass downloading of materials (using download support software, robots, crawlers, or similar methods).
- Manual mass downloading of materials that exceeds the normal range of use.
- Downloading material in a way that breaches copyrights, such as downloading entire volumes or issues.
- Revising downloaded materials.
* All other breaches of copyright are prohibited as well. Even if a single individual performs one of these prohibited actions, a penalty will be incurred on the entire university, such as prohibition of use, which will greatly inconvenience the academic community.
Services marked with "Off-Campus" can be accessed from home using a remote access function via the university intranet. Make sure to go over the details before use.