Things to note when using the library
July 24, 2006
Director of Rikkyo University Library
The library is a place for the public, and a place to study. Please follow the rules below when using the library so that everyone can enjoy the services we offer.
If you are found to have performed one of the following inappropriate actions or disturbances while using the library, you may be prohibited from using our services for a determined amount of time.
- Using words or actions that significantly interfere with someone else's library time
- Intentionally taking library materials out of the library without permission
- Intentionally destroying or inappropriately handing library materials
- Significant copyright infringement by using thephoto copy machine, etc.
- Entering the library or borrowing books while posing as someone else
- Failing to follow library rules requested by a member of the library staff
- Damaging or destroying library equipment/facilities (users must pay the damage in some cases if intentional)
- Other actions deemed inappropriate by the library director, calling for the prohibition of services
(Qualifications for use)
Article 5: Qualifications for use of Rikkyo University Library's facilities are determined according to each facility's rules of operation.
(Conditions for use)
Article 6: Conditions for use of Rikkyo University Library's facilities are determined according to each facility's rules of operation.
(Special provisions Article 5, Article 6)
Article 8: If the library director deems it necessary, use of library services are permitted or prohibited in cases other than those of Article 5 and Article 6.