It began as the program related to Rikkyo Global Festa. This program’s concept is to experience in studying abroad at the library. It's a one-hour program of enjoying English lessons using libraries and the libraries' tools.
We recommend students who are interested in studying abroad, overseas volunteers and travels to participate in this program.
|Click here for past events|
Level1 English Walk!
This program is The English version library orientation. You can go round the corner for English learning and overseas exposure.
- Period: May 8(Mon) - May 26(Fri)
- How to particpate：Please check the book exhibition at Ikebukuro library and Niiza library. The exhibition will begin from May 8.
Level2 Effective Use of English Newspaper Databases
In This program, you can search the hottest topic by the foreign newspaper databases and confirm the trend in individual countries.
|Date&Place||(1) Monday, May 15 Lecture room 1 on 2nd floor at Ikebukuro library
(2) Tuesday, May 16 Multipurpose Studio on 2nd floor at Niiza library
|Lecturer||(1)(2) ProQuest Shun Kobayashi
(3) Financial Times Ai Koseki & Lauren Evans
- Time: 12:25pm - 13:25pm（Session 40min＋Q&A 20min）*You can leave early
- Language：Maily English is used, but the first lecture on May 19 used Japanese