Regarding the using materialsOur library is not open to the general public.
First, please make sure that the item you would like to use is not in the collection of the National Diet Library or any public libraries.
We do not answer queries from individuals.
Those who wish touse our library materials must first consult with your own university's library (institution), or the public library near you, and then take the following procedures. Meanwhile, lending is not available to the general public.
(1) Please request "Application for Using Materials" from your own university library (institution), or a public library (Your library).
Please fax the following inquiry in advance through Your library.Whether or not the material you are seeking is available
It may differ from information on CiNii Books. After checking OPAC (our library catalog), enter the required information in the entry column.
Whether or not using is permittedDate desired for using and name of user
Please understand in advance that our library materials are dispersed throughout the campus, so it may take some time to respond.Contact information
Inter Library Loan Office, Ikebukuro Library, Rikkyo University Library , Phone: 03-3985-2629 / Fax: 03-3985-3205
(2) Please request issuing an introduction letterAfter Your library receives our response regarding your inquiry, please request issuing an introduction letter from Your library.
(3) Please come to our library, but make sure to bring an introduction letter (with an official seal) from Your library, and an identification (such as a driver's license).* Make sure to note the following when getting an introduction letter issued.
- One introduction letter is required per day. If you are planning to visit more than one of our libraries, you must obtain a letter for each one.
- Make sure to include a name for the materials you want to use, the desired date for using them, and your own name.
You can use materials within the library only, and make photocopies of the materials within copyright law.
Please be prepared to pay a small fee when making copies.
Please check the Library Schedule for our daily hours.